Re: [Windows] : gnustep-base

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: [Windows] : gnustep-base
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:49:05 +0000

And my final issue is about Install directory because everything is
installed in /GNUstep/Local ...
but I want it to be in /GNUstep/System.
HOW CAN I CHANGE THAT ?

You could use installation-domains.conf but it is currently broken on Windows. I think I know how to fix it but need a hour or so to do it properly (else I'll cause more problems than I fix as the issue is subtle). Probably won't happen until the weekend then :-(

You can still install it in System manually.  Give it a try --

cd core/base
 ./configure --with-installation-domain=SYSTEM
 make
 make install GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN=SYSTEM

Thanks