Re: Problem with Gorm and GDL2

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: Problem with Gorm and GDL2
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:15:55 +0200

I contemplated on relying on precompiled headers and converting
everything in GDL2 to import Foundation.h (AppKit.h where applicable)
but decided against it for now since I currently cannot test correctly.
(I'm having VM issues)

I hope that this is fixed now...  Thanks for the report!

Cheers,
David

--
David Ayers - Team Austria