Re: Which bugs to focus on for the release?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Which bugs to focus on for the release?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:41:28 -0600

On Apr 20, 2010, at 6:02 AM, David Chisnall wrote:

> I don't think the problem is the explanation, it's that -core and -system
> seem to be meaningless names.  Maybe renaming -system to either -dependencies
> or -development would make sense?

Neither of those make sense to me though.  -system is the package that contains
all the required system components to run GNUstep on a windows machine, such as
graphics libraries, a shell, Msys, MingW dlls, etc.  -core is just the basic
core libraries from GNUstep.   There's already a -devel package that is
developer related files (svn, autoconf, ssh)