Re: What happened to the code freeze?

From: Doug Simons
Subject: Re: What happened to the code freeze?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:26:15 -0600

Okay, here are the files I updated for this fix to NSMenu. These are based on r30210 if you want to do a diff to see what's changed. Or drop them in and see how it works for you (Eric, I agree that this should help with the scroll wheel in Ink. Let me know. Also, try typing very fast in a text view before and after applying this change).

Fred and anyone else who takes a look: let me know in the next day or so if you see any issues here or have any questions. I'll hold off checking them in for the moment.

Cheers,

Doug