make gui

From: Elim Qiu
Subject: make gui
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 20:10:57 -0600

I see many things missing when make gui. Please let me know
how to make them up. Thanks

address@hidden:~/Projects/Gnu/modules/core/gui$ ./configure
checking sys/mntent.h usability... no
checking sys/mntent.h presence... no
checking for sys/mntent.h... no
checking for struct mntent.mnt_dir... yes
checking for struct mntent.mnt_mountp... no
checking for library containing getmntent... none required
checking for icns_read_family_from_file in -licns... no
checking sndfile.h usability... no
checking sndfile.h presence... no
checking for sndfile.h... no
checking ao/ao.h usability... no
checking ao/ao.h presence... no
checking for ao/ao.h... no
checking for new_utterance in -lflite... no
checking flite/flite.h usability... no
checking flite/flite.h presence... no
checking for flite/flite.h... no
checking for cups-config... no
Could not find cups-config program, cups printing support will not be
built.
checking for the version of gnustep-gui we are compiling... 0.19.0