Re: fix for 30094 breaks HURD compilation again

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: fix for 30094 breaks HURD compilation again
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:48:17 +0200

Hi,

now using __GLIBC__ causes troubles on Hurd with GCC (and possibly other
platforms which I don't remember),
The Debian archive is full of code like this, so it's strange that it
causes trouble.  What is the specific error?
Well, I just check for GNU and GLIBC as

http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/porting/PORTING

suggests, which is a debian porting document! Yesterday I checked and it works on linux debian and gentoo, FreeBSD, GNU/Hurd and even Solaris.
Please check if it works on kFreeBSD.

If troubles remain we can try your more complex macro patch.

Riccardo