Re: Minimalist GNUstep possible?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Minimalist GNUstep possible?
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 17:38:19 +0100

In case you missed it in the flurry of responses to the questions that you
didn't ask, Nicola answered the one that you actually did ask:

If you configure GNUstep Make with the FHS mode, it will use the FHS layout.

For Windows, the .app bundle actually does make sense, although they don't call
it a .app bundle, they call it a subdirectory of C:\Program Files, but the
concept is essentially the same.  Programs install their binary, resources, and
all dependencies inside this directory, just as they do in a .app directory on
OS X.  The only difference is that you launch the program by clicking on a
shortcut to the .exe from the start menu or desktop, rather than by clicking on
the directory.

David