Re: GNUmakefile question

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: GNUmakefile question
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:58:06 +0100

On 17 Jun 2010, at 08:53, David Wetzel wrote:

Hi,

my makefile contains this currently and it works, but I am curious if there is a
variable I could use.

PLATFORM = $(shell uname)

ifeq ($(findstring NetBSD,$(PLATFORM)), NetBSD)
ADDITIONAL_TOOL_LIBS += -lcrypt
endif

Hi David

you should probably usually use (untested)

ifeq ($(findstring netbsd, $(GNUSTEP_TARGET_OS)), netbsd)
  ADDITIONAL_TOOL_LIBS += -lcrypt
endif

give it a try. :-)

(make sure to add it where you usually add things to ADDITIONAL_TOOLS_LIBS, ie in GNUmakefile.preamble, or, if you have a single GNUmakefile, just before the
"include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/tool.make" [and similar] line).

Thanks