Re: Is there a 2D plotting (charting) library running under GNUStep?

From: Marek Peca
Subject: Re: Is there a 2D plotting (charting) library running under GNUStep?
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:47:50 +0200 (CEST)

Nicolas wrote a plotting framework called pointilist ( http://www.roard.com/screenshots/screenshot-Pointillist-1.png ), which worked on GNUstep and OS X. I don't know what he did with the code, but he did say he'd put it in Étoilé svn eventually. You could try chasing him...

Thanks for the tip, its output looks as being sufficient for my current needs. I will bother author with my question.

M.