Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31321 - in /tools/make/trunk: ChangeLog GNUstep.conf.

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] r31321 - in /tools/make/trunk: ChangeLog GNUstep.conf.in configure configure.ac
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 22:02:46 +0200 (CEST)

I think that patch should be reverted for the time being.  Changing the default
choices
has a massive impact because most users never deviate from the default! ;-)

We can have a discussion about the patch, and I actually may be in favour
of making the change to use the native filesystem as default, but it does
require some discussion - and probably should be coordinated so that it
happens in a release. ;-)

Thanks