Re: how to track down GNUstep leaks on non-Apple platforms?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: how to track down GNUstep leaks on non-Apple platforms?
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:19:46 +0100

On 25 Oct 2010, at 05:33, David Wetzel wrote:

> Is there anything like instruments?

Instruments is built on top of DTrace.  I vaguely remember someone starting a
DTrace port to NetBSD, but I don't know if they finished it.  I tend to use
valgrind for tracking leaks, but as far as I know it only works on Linux,
FreeBSD, and Darwin.

So, the real question is what too do people use for tracking down leaks on
NetBSD, and this might not be the best list to get helpful answers (I'm not
sure how many NetBSD users there are) - you might bet a better answer from one
of the NetBSD lists.

David

-- Sent from my brain