Re: ANN: Threadmill (Just start working, no code)

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: ANN: Threadmill (Just start working, no code)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 20:39:15 +0700

Update on this, I just have the project registered under WTFPL (which
I didn't really like this decision :) on Savannah at

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/threadmill/

I am going to import my git to it, hopefully tonight or in 2-3 days.
But now the lib only focus on UIs.
Next phase would be Graphviz integration but I don't have any clue
about this. Should I some how
make the graph print Dot in similar fashion to printing PS? Anyone
knows or has done something with
Graphviz and Objective-C and have any suggestion? I should be able to
pin a node right?

http://www.graphviz.org/doc/info/attrs.html#d:pin

Like pinning some and unwrap the rest?

Thanks