Re: A question on discardEventsMatchingMask:beforeEvent:

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: A question on discardEventsMatchingMask:beforeEvent:
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 23:30:54 +0100

Am 27.01.2011 07:13, schrieb Banlu Kemiyatorn:
> I would like to apologize for the flame I didnt meant to. But I was
> out of the line since I didnt try to flame in the first place and so
> I didnot like it to be thought of that way. However, as I think it
> was too hard to communicate, I've decided that for a while that my
> future dev will rely on my own application class, my own input
> system, skia display backend and possibly glib mainloop and gdk.
> Thanks and sorry!

I am sorry too. With your other mail on GIT I had the impression that
you wanted to provoke any sort of useless discussion what so ever.
As this wasn't your intention my reply was completely off. Sorry for that.
I really appreciate your contributions to GNUstep in the past, but in
the recent mail exchange it was hard for me to tell, whether your just
insist on a specific implementation detail, which I still think is
wrong. For both of us English isn't  our first language and some of your
mails where rather hard to make sense of. I tried to reply to most of
them but at the moment I only have very limited time for GNUstep. Sorry
for that as well.

Cheers
Fred