Re: -make native exceptions test

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: -make native exceptions test
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:57:18 +0000

- Test whether the exception syntax works
- Test whether we have an uncaught exception handler
- Enable native exceptions if both are true, or native exception support was explicitly disabled by the user (in which case we can skip the tests).

Just to clarify, I agree this is the correct procedure that we want to have. To get there, we'd move checking for the uncaught exception handler from -base to -make, and remove the check for GCC and for the GCC version from -make.

Then, we need testers :-)

Thanks