Test results from base

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Test results from base
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 00:06:44 +0100

My current test results are these:

   5547 Passed tests
     11 Dashed hopes
      8 Skipped sets
      5 Failed builds
      1 Failed test

The annoying bits are of course the failed builds. These are the new tests David just added. The problem here is that I don't have a compiler for ObjC++ installed. For me it is easy to tell that the failed builds are all caused by this. For others this would be a lot easier if these tests where grouped together. And it would be even better if these tests would be skipped if that compiler isn't available.

The skipped tests are because I don't have ICU installed and the failed tests is the new test in NSNumberFormatter, which seems to be an actual bug in the code: Failed test: basic.m:31 ... Handle leading zeroes in fractional part: 1.1
Expected '1.1' and got '1.01'