Web browser developement using GNUstep

From: Jalindar
Subject: Web browser developement using GNUstep
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 03:56:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,
i am developing simple web browser in gnustep. I have installed gnustep and
using Foundation and Appkit.

i want to download simple HTML web page.

i have seen GNUstep manul
(http://www.gnu.org/software/gnustep/resources/documentation/Developer/Base/ProgrammingManual/manual_8.html#Networking-and-RPC
) for help but its not clear enough how to use Foundation. For example how
to use  NSHost, NSFileHandle, NSURL, NSURLHandle these classes is not clear.

please give me some hint or link where i can get good information.

thanks in advance.