Re: Gorm is broken

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Gorm is broken
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 17:00:26 -0600

Hi Gregory,
I just noticed the scaled down icons as well. It should be fixed now.

With r32920 and r32916 I read the DPI metadata in TIFF's and PNG's, and use it
to calculate the dimensions of images in points. Some of the included GNUstep
images had their DPI metadata set to 96, which is why they were being scaled
down, so I set these to 72.

btw, some images are getting slightly blurred, at least with the cairo backend
(the scroller arrows, the "home" button in file dialogs.) I'm not sure why that
is, but it's likely one of my recent image changes, and I'll look into it.

--Eric