gnustep-make 2.6.1

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: gnustep-make 2.6.1
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:04:14 +0200 (CEST)

It would be worth doing a 2.6.1 gnustep-make release with the code in trunk ...
which
should fix building with clang. :-)

We probably need to test the future gnustep-make 2.6.1 using the latest
gnustep-base
release with a few different compilers to be sure that the latest iteration of
the
-r/-Wl,-r code now works with all the compilers and that we haven't broken
anything ...
so we need to test gnustep-make trunk + latest gnustep-base release

 * using GCC 2.95 (the oldest compiler we support)

 * using GCC 4.x (x < 6)

 * using GCC 4.6

 * using clang (latest release)

Has anyone had any problems with any of these ?

Thanks