Re: Mouse cursor out of place?

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Mouse cursor out of place?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:17:32 -0600

I just did a little debugging on this.. I got down to -[GSDragView
_setupWindowFor:mousePosition:imagePosition:] and the coordinates passed in to
here are correct. The frame that is set on _window in that method is correct,
but the place where the window actually shows up is at about double the
y-coordinate of where it should.

I attached a screenshot. I started the drag at around (184, 180) in screen
coordinates, which is what iPoint is. You can see that _window reports it has a
frame origin at that point, but it actually appear on screen around (184, 360).

-Eric

PNG image