Re: Base status

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Base status
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 19:42:47 +0200

Hi,

here today's results on my boxen:

FreeBSD 8 x86-32, gcc, ICU

6399 Passed tests
  17 Dashed hopes
   1 Skipped set

The skipped test is about native exceptions. Actually FreeBSD has a local time problem not detected.

Linux, ppc 32, gcc, no ICU:

   6272 Passed tests
     13 Dashed hopes
      9 Skipped sets

skipped are tests about regex, locale and calendar.

Doesn't look too bad.

Fred Kiefer wrote:
As we are approaching a release of base I would like to gather test data from different set ups.
I still have other setups to test though, I'll try my best in the upcoming days.

Riccardo