Re: Problem with compile

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Problem with compile
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:55:31 -0600

Yeah, I should have mentioned that you should always use "sudo -E" (preserve
environment variables) when using GNUstep make.

So starting from scratch again, it would be: (I'd suggest trying the default
install path with no prefix for now - it will install in subdirectories of
/usr/local/):

cd core
cd make
./configure
make
sudo -E make install
. /usr/local/share/GNUstep/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh     # note that the command
starts with period, space, forward-slash!
cd ..
cd base
./configure
make