Re: Emacs.app (from BZR) and GNUstep (from SVN)

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Emacs.app (from BZR) and GNUstep (from SVN)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:07:24 +0100

I'm new to Xlib, but isn't Pixmap an integer? How could have one ever sent an
Objective-C message to an integer?

Shouldn't there be a wrapper around this integer if one wants to retain it?

Why bother retaining an object which is not a part of Objective-C reference
counting system?

I'm confused. :)

Regards,

Ivan Vučica