Re: Back -> windows compilation error

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Back -> windows compilation error
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:31:21 +0100

Hi,
Sorry that was my fault. I made a change without testing the code and now I am doing the same again :-) Could you please test on Windows whether it works again after I added the missing include (NSDebugLLog is just a macro)?
It compiles fine again, thanks. I forgot that LLog was a macro and not a real function.

Riccardo