Re: Vespucci doesn't show images anymore

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: Vespucci doesn't show images anymore
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:43:15 -0700

Oh, sorry - I don't think that patch displays text attachments.

I continued work on that patch a bit; here is the latest version. It still
needs a lot of work before it's ready to be committed. This version has an
efficient loop for drawing runs of glyphs, but I may have introduced a bug
because the insertion point position seems wrong. Text attachments aren't drawn
yet, either. To fully make sense the patch should really accompany an update of
the backend font code to use real glyphs and respect the advances given in
GSShowGlyphsWithAdvances.

I guess I should put this in a SVN branch rather than emailing patches around…
:-)

Eric