Re: error with runtime includes

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: error with runtime includes
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:52:54 +0100

Hi,

On 01/24/2012 10:53 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:
I think the best way forward is to just include runtime.h here and only use class_getInstanceSize(). That wont work with older versions of Objective-C without base support, but you will need GNUstep base anyway and there is no reason to use a version of base without the Objective-C 2 compatibility layer. In your specific case you are already using gcc 4.6 which provides all the necessary include files by itself.
I moved the import of those runtime headers into the apple-specific #ifdef. This keeps gcc 4.6 happy. I will try on other versions. Foundation.h gets imported, should work according to David.
I see only class_getInstanceSize(), do you see something else?

This way the application compiles and starts up again (but has other problems, other mail will follow).

Thank you,

Riccardo