Re: gpbs and NSPasteboardCommunicationException

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: gpbs and NSPasteboardCommunicationException
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:41:11 +0200

Hi,

which system are you on? Is it compiled cleanly?

On a standard linux, NetBSD, FreeBSD and OpenBSD system, gpbs will be started automatically for you if it is not running. I suppose this is not working or it dies because of the error you get later on.

Riccardo

Slex wrote:

Morning, finally i have updated my -make, -base,  -gui, -back.
After the last update for some reason gpbs is not auto-launched, so if i try to use some applications where i have to write, the window (textbox) is not update. Ok, no problem i done a script that launch at start of the session gpbs. The problem is that when i use some applications like editors or app that contains textboxes, now with gpbs started, i get lot of NSPasteboardCommunicationException. All works, but with that NSException:

Error Occurred While Updating Menu Edit: <NSException: 0x99e6294> NAME:NSPasteboardCommunicationException REASON:expected array count 18 and got 302141011 INFO:(null)

This happens each time that i push a key button to write or i move around my desktop the app's window.
Cheers,
Slex