big memory leak in GSString

From: Pirmin Braun
Subject: big memory leak in GSString
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 22:11:24 +0100

Dear Developers,

in Rev 23291 of GSString when you create Strings with [NSArray
componentsSeparatedByString:] the resulting GSCSubString objects have a
retain-count of 2 (see attached code). With WebObjects on Windows the
retain-count is 1. This makes a 200 MB difference when starting our App.
Is this a known bug? Maybe fixed in newer Revs? I've scanned the svn log but
found nothing appropriate.

--
Pirmin Braun - IntarS Unternehmenssoftware GmbH - Sinziger Str. 29a - 53424
Remagen