Re: Really, really going to do a release of base

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Really, really going to do a release of base
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:01:58 +0100

On 17.02.2013 18:47, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
I'm away on holiday for a week from tomorrow ... but once I'm back I
promise to make a release of base (before the end of this month).
I'll be without a computer, and unable to do any work on GNUstep.

If we come up with changes/fixes that can't be done in time (for
instance i'd like to performance tune autorelease pools a bit), we
can make another release in March.

I would like to follow up with a gui release at the same time. I will still do a few changes today, but from then on we should have a code freeze for gui and back and only do a limited amount of bug fixes. If anybody has important changes that still need to go into the next release I would suggest to commit them on Monday. Everything else will have to wait for the next release. (Which hopefully wont take us as long as this one)

Fred