Re: CoreBase toll-free bridging

From: Ibadinov Marat
Subject: Re: CoreBase toll-free bridging
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:58:09 +0200

On Mar 27, 2013, at 11:41 AM, David Chisnall wrote:

> On 27 Mar 2013, at 09:28, Luboš Doležel <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> - Have a central TODO list of missing NS classes and methods. I couldn't
>> find any.
>
> That would be great.  It would be very easy for me to write a tool that
> automatically parses Apple's Foundation.h and AppKit.h and gives a dump of
> the declared methods, and then compares this to GNUstep's, but unfortunately
> we have a lot of methods that are implemented but just return 0 or similar.
>
> This might be a good Google Code-In task, if we can participate in that...

Here is one, it is based on differences of header files (GNUstep vs. OSX 10.8).
It also contains missing #includes and missing forward declarations in headers.
P.S. It may be couple of weeks out of date.
P.P.S. It's based on my fork (address@hidden:Ibadinov/gnustep-base.git), so it
may not contain some features missing in upstream, but already implemented by
me.