Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: [RFC] Cambridge Hackathon
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 08:58:15 +0100

How does the first  half of the first week in July sound (1-3rd, Monday,
Tuesday Wednesday).  I can try to find accommodation for people for then, and
optionally for the weekend before if people want to hang around then.

If some people are willing to give talks, we might be able to cover some of the
costs from various grants.

David