Re: Talks about HTTP server (Was: Re: Function move request.)

From: Chan Maxthon
Subject: Re: Talks about HTTP server (Was: Re: Function move request.)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 07:28:51 +0800

Well that thing never compiled for me, using trunk libobjc2 and trunk
llvm/clang on my server, let alone I have portability in mind (Written under OS
X, it is required to build on Linux as well, using trunk libobjc2, trunk
llvm/clang and full Objective-C ARC.). And the reason I spawned this project is
not only make a server, but also make using it easier. WebUIKit mimics iOS
UIKit in behavior, very closely. (hence the namesake) To the extent that I will
even create a way to write pages with embedded WebUIKit objects just like xibs.

发自我的 iPad

在 2013-5-17,6:25,Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <address@hidden> 写道: