Re: GNUstep WebServices in iOS app?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep WebServices in iOS app?
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:32:21 -0400

Any such exception would need to be clearly defined and run past the FSF.   Also there's no guarantee that apple would accept it anyway with such am exception.  Also, playing devils advocate, such am exception could be perceived as pulling the teeth of the LGPL.

Apple is not loved by the FSF so it may be a difficult thing to convince them to agree to.

GC