Re: Serious GORM bug

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Re: Serious GORM bug
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 14:36:02 -0200

Not sure yet, but I'd like to note that the upgrade borked the alpha blending on all D&D images :-/ Still looking...
Oh, any idea as to which app would be best suited for this test, is there a useful one in the examples tarball?

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:
Yeah, I know. :(   Any ideas with respect to what is wrong with drag and drop?

On Sunday, December 29, 2013, David Chisnall wrote:
On 29 Dec 2013, at 12:04, Gregory Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well, If I'm doing to dictate, I should at least proofread
              ^^^^^

Good start...

David

-- Sent from my Cray X1