Re: Can't drag&drop menu in Gorm

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Can't drag&drop menu in Gorm
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 10:32:24 -0500

No worries, I've been busy with a client for the last day or so. I will work on the correct fix tonight or tomorrow thanks.

GC

On Tuesday, December 31, 2013, Fred Kiefer wrote:
Sorry, as you know patience is not my main trait :-(
I just submitted the hack I first used to solve this problem to get
things working. Feel free to revert this hack when you put in the
correct solution.

Fred