gnustep-fuzzy library

From: Johan Ceuppens
Subject: gnustep-fuzzy library
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 18:17:43 +0100

Hello,

I open this thread for future gnustep-fuzzy talk.
The library now has a basic functionality in it. There also is a test app in the Tests directory where you construct a decision tree. Everything compiles without warnings although there's still some implementation bugs left.

My macos does not support the right functionality so I could not debug it thoroughly but it should output some info on the tree construction. For atoms every concatenated string is supported and for compounds (clauses) the not keyword also.

The functionality is basic and the fuzzy logic code has not been debugged but anyhow I felt like releasing a 0.1.5 version. It is available on a wiki page I wrote quickly at gnustep.org here : http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Gnustep-fuzzy

The source code tarball is at the bottom of the Fuzzy page.

I direct you to the code for answers.

Enjoy,
`Enry