Re: Problem with PageLayout and Print panel

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Problem with PageLayout and Print panel
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:01:34 +0100

Which version of tifflib is installed on that machine? The change I made in
tiff.m depends on a new version of that library but should fall back to an
define for older versions, which should give the old behaviour.

Your bug report is a bit unclear, first you state that certain panels don't
display at all, but then you have a specific panel in a screenshot. Could you
please give the details of what goes wrong for each of the panels?

Fred

On the road