Re: WIN32Server don't display the auto-completion window

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: WIN32Server don't display the auto-completion window
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:03:03 +0100

Hi German,

a well documented workaround on this level is acceptable. Although I would of
course prefer to have a clean solution. I myself don't have a GNUstep
installation on Windows, there still should be my old virtual machine for this,
but I haven't used it for a long time. It would be great if you or somebody
else working on Windows could address the issue, but if you don't have the
time, feel free to commit a workaround into back.

Fred

On the road