Re: Discovery from class-dumping Yosemite system libraries.

From: 陈北宗
Subject: Re: Discovery from class-dumping Yosemite system libraries.
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 03:53:43 +0800

When I said not compatible with ARC, I mean the resulting mix of CF and
Foundation code will not be able to be built using ARC. However it will produce
headers perfectly useable in ARC code, and the rest of Foundation can even be
modernised into taking advantage of ARC as well.

Other than the obvious TFB classes like NS/CFArray or NS/CFString, we need to
make NSObject/CFType a TFB pair as well.