Re: Theme issues with current svn

From: A. Arias
Subject: Re: Theme issues with current svn
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 12:29:19 -0600

Hi,

El sáb, 24-10-2015 a las 09:21 +0200, Fred Kiefer escribió:
> Hi German,
>
> I still don't understand what is happening here. Could you please provide me
> with an example file? Are all Silver theme files affected or just a few?
> There are two changes I made there. One to speed up premultiply and the other
> to generate multiple tiff images in one file.
>
> Fred
>
> On the road

Attached one of the problematic file. The images at directory
"ThemeImages" works fine, only the images at directory "ThemeTiles" are
affected. Except the image "MenuItem.tiff" which is loaded directly in
the theme code to draw the menu items, this works fine.

Is like if the images at "ThemeTiles" are treated different than other
images. So maybe the problem is not directly in your changes, but in how
GSThemeDrawing handle the tiles.

Germán