reconfiguring gui - how to?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: reconfiguring gui - how to?
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 10:45:39 +0100

Hi,

are there any extra steps to do an new configure file in gui?
I need to add some extra header checks, very easy:
 AC_CHECK_FUNCS(getmntinfo)
+AC_CHECK_HEADERS(sys/statvfs.h)
+AC_CHECK_HEADERS(sys/vfs.h)

if I do run "autoreconf" (no other options) in the root of gui: the header Headers/Additions/GNUstepGUI/config.h.in as well as configure are generated, as expected. However, the configure file generated is non functional, most test do fail with:

as_fn_set_status: not found

or

as_fn_executable_p: not found

how should it be done? I tried this on both a Linux and NetBSD system.
I am using 2.69 version of autotools.

I also notice that a spuorious folder gets created:
$GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES

very mysterious.

Riccardo

Riccardo