Re: libobjc2: Dealing with non-constant initializers in sarray2.h includ

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: libobjc2: Dealing with non-constant initializers in sarray2.h included from C files
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 16:51:18 +0100

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 4:24 PM, David Chisnall <address@hidden> wrote:
Report a bug with GCC?  data_size is a const int, and so data_size - 1 is an integer constant _expression_ according to the C standard, and is a valid initialiser.

It might be fixed in a later GCC version (I'll see if I can deploy one), but the sources online are confusing me about whether C standard interprets it as above. In the confusion, I thought it might be a clangism.

I'll see if it is possible to trivially switch to using Clang.