Re: Gna changeover

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: Gna changeover
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 18:42:49 +0200

Dear Ivan!

Am Freitag, den 02.06.2017, 13:08 +0000 schrieb Ivan Vučica

> I’ve managed to fetch this file directly onto a GCE instance, and thus
> the temporary readonly copy of Subversion is available at:
>

>   svn://vcs.gs.badc0de.net/gnustep
>

> Clearly this is not browsable in the browser, but if someone urgently
> needs branches or tags of various libraries, this can serve. No
> guarantees on uptime though, this is a hacked together hosting.

This is very much appreciated! Thank you!  I was still trying to figure
out how to peace together what we need from the github checkout...

I wish you the best of luck for the conversion!

Cheers and thank you again!
David

--
David Ayers - Team Austria