Re: gnustep on FreeBSD and how to use the debugger

From: David Wetzel
Subject: Re: gnustep on FreeBSD and how to use the debugger
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 00:07:43 -0400

Hi!

I gave gdb80 a try but it looks like we are not having the debug info?
Do we need some additional flags when compiling the libs or app?

Or is it just not working with the new runtime?

Thanks!

David

#6  0x0000000800c734c0 in -[WOKeyValueAssociation valueInComponent:] () from
/usr/local/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries/libWebObjects.so.1
(gdb) po component
No symbol "component" in current context.
(gdb) po self
No symbol "self" in current context.