Re: Cutting a release?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Cutting a release?
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 23:23:16 +0000

On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 12:50 PM Fred Kiefer <address@hidden> wrote:

> If the answer is yes, I would be cutting the release on a weekend.

Great, but please give me a bit more time.

No rush; that's why I said "a weekend" :-)

PS: Did you see the two pull requests for back today? The first one, that wasn’t a real pull request rather a question about the code, has triggered me to rethink the removal of RContext. Perhaps somebody else could have a look too?

I'll take a look and see if I can contribute anything useful.