Re: Next GNUstep release

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Next GNUstep release
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 12:19:53 -0400

What is the status of the current release?   I hope this ChangeLog discussion is not holding things up.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 11:58 AM Ivan Vučica <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 9:11 AM Riccardo Mottola
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Should we enforce each commit to be larger before publishing? Should
> > we enforce commit chains to end up in a merge commit which is
> > detailed? Should we enforce updating changelog-equivalent only when a
> > particular feature is finished and ready to be added -- but *enforce
> > it consistently*?
>
> No please not minimum length...

To clarify, I mean a human raising a fuss and saying "this can't be
merged like this, fix the changelog/miniblog/whatever".

--
Gregory Casamento
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron