Re: windowmaker - application icon missing at first start

From: alex22_7
Subject: Re: windowmaker - application icon missing at first start
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2020 14:21:55 +0200

Yes it doesn't solved my problem, but solved a SystemPreferences problem, So it was worth anyway.

As I said I'm pretty sure the problem is relative to my window manager, because with awesomewm and echinus it works as expected.

Inviato da Mailspring, la migliore app di posta elettronica gratuita per il lavoro