Re: [ML] Re: Hosting of gnustep.org

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: [ML] Re: Hosting of gnustep.org
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 23:36:39 +0000

Some options:

- Should we turn the index into a set of static pages generated from
MySQL data, which we then check in?
- If we turn each entry into a single .md file, we can perhaps
leverage https://github.com/allejo/jekyll-toc
- We could have a tiny nginx host which does nothing but route
requests to serving backends based on the path:
  - either proxy the request to gnustep.github.io,
  - or proxy it to a host with the software index (or even return a
301 to something like index.gnustep.org)

I can play with moving things around over some weekend, if I get
sufficient access to current host.