gnustep-webmasters

Auto-acknowledgment, Fw:sos! (KMM362432C0KM)

From: Microsoft Anti-Piracy Team
Subject: Auto-acknowledgment, Fw:sos! (KMM362432C0KM)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:03:25 -0700

Microsoft Corporation thanks you for your recent correspondence to our
Anti-Piracy team.  As an international company that believes in
appreciating and protecting intellectual property, Microsoft devotes
substantial time and effort towards fighting software piracy, and we
appreciate your shared interest in this cause.

Our staff promptly handles questions or requests for information on
software piracy.  We actively pursue all reports on possible
unauthorized copying and/or distribution of Microsoft software.  Due to
the sensitive legal nature of these matters, it is not possible for us
to provide feedback or updates about actions taken on your submission.
However, we want you to know this in no way reduces the importance of
your submission to us.  We take these submissions very seriously and
will investigate the situation and proceed with whatever action is
deemed necessary.    The final outcome of many such matters sent to us
can be viewed via press releases located at www.microsoft.com/piracy.
Visit this website to see other valuable Anti-Piracy information such as
recognizing genuine Microsoft software, understanding Microsoft's
licensing policies, and news about Microsoft's Anti-Piracy initiatives.

Additional information -

---------
Reporting Software Piracy to Microsoft within USA or Canada:  Call
1-800-RU-LEGIT

--------------
Reporting Software Piracy to Microsoft outside of USA or Canada:
Visit http://www.microsoft.com/piracy/reporting/piracy_out_us.asp for
local telephone numbers

---------
For information on recognizing genuine Microsoft software acquired with
a new PC:
Visit http://www.microsoft.com/piracy/howtotell/.

---------
Microsoft Authorized Distributors: Visit
http://www.microsoft.com/directaccess.

---------

Microsoft Authorized OEM Distributors: Visit
http://www.microsoft.com/oem/

---------

Listing of Microsoft volume licensing programs: Visit
http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/

---------

Additional information about Anti-Piracy from the Business Software
Alliance:
Visit http://www.bsa.org.

Once again, we thank you for your interest and participation in fighting
software piracy!

Yours sincerely,

Microsoft Corporation
Anti-Piracy Team