gnustep-webmasters

Re: Use of GNUstep Logo

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Use of GNUstep Logo
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:04:41 -0700

asayama wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to obtain information on the use of GNUstep logo.

Is there a specific guidelines governing the use of the GNUstep logo and similar images?

The GNUstep logo is 'copyleft' in the sense that you can use it for any purpose. You can modify the image, but you cannot place any additional restrictions on the use of the modified image. See www.gnu.org for more information on copyleft.

Other images may have different restrictions. You'll have to ask about specific images.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you