gnustep-webmasters

ADV: Professional Internet Marketing

From: Sydney Ferguson
Subject: ADV: Professional Internet Marketing
Date: Thu Apr 11 16:41:58 EST 2002

----=_Next_Part_0000000000_mailer_26580-34389=----

VKI STUDIOS
Dynamic Internet Marketing for your website.
1-866-733-8899

"VKI increased our web traffic by 550% which resulted in a 20% increase in
revenues in less than six months." John Keith-King, Curator, Granville Island
Museums.

Would you like to see if you can achieve similar results?
Call us at 1-866-733-8899 or fill out our online consultation and receive a
FREE Search Engine Report (value $75.00)

Follow this link: http://www.vkistudios.org/form_internet_mkt.html

THE BENEFITS
* Your website will become highly visible
* Your traffic will grow exponentially
* Measurable and trackable results
*You will have an ongoing strategy that adapts as search engines change

THE ELEVATION
* Strategy development
* Keyword Formulation
* Creation of keyword & description META tags
* Creation of keyword entry pages
* FTP file transfer to server
* Submission of web address (URL) to search engines
*Submission of web address (URL) to directory sites

THE PUSH - ongoing maintenance!
 includes:
* Optimization - HTML optimization to be search engine friendly
* Submission - Proper submission protocol for each individual engine
* Registration - Verification of successful submissions
* Monitoring - Evaluation of server file logs for search engine activity
* Positioning - Fine-tuning of submitted pages
*Maintenance - Continuous attendance to all the above actions

Online consultation - http://www.vkistudios.org/form_internet_mkt.html

Many Search Engines are moving to paid listings so ACT NOW!
Contact us today to take advantage of our limited time offer.
Please call us: 1-866-733-8899 or (604) 733-1474 - VKI Studios Inc.

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather not
receive future e-mails of this sort from us, please click on the following link
to unsubscribe from our mailing list: